Ecological paint free board is a kind of plate with its own halo. It can be recycled and has certain waterproof, anti-corrosion and anti insect functions. Moreover, it is convenient to use and easy to take care of, so it is especially popular with young consumers. In a few years, it has become a new favorite in the plate market. In order to adapt to the market, Hengmei wood industry linhaiju has carried out research and development innovation on the basis of the original ecological board, and the ecological board has also begun to diversify. For example, Hengmei wood industry linhaiju clean formaldehyde ecological board, which absorbs and removes formaldehyde, is simply the Savior of children's room decoration.
Ecological paint free board has two obvious advantages
1. Practicability: the ecological paint free board has no color difference on the surface, has natural texture, fine texture, uniform structure, elegant shape, and has good wear resistance, washing resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, which is a good material for making furniture.
2. Environmental protection: ecological paint free board does not need paint, thus avoiding the pollution of paint to indoor air.
Even if it is such an excellent board, there will still be some shortcomings. For example, when the ecological board is cut and edge sealed, it is very easy to break, so we must pay more attention to the construction, and do not bump, otherwise it is easy to damage the paint free board, and once the paint free board is damaged, it is permanent damage, and it is difficult to repair. Then we should pay special attention to: Although the ecological board is moisture-proof and waterproof, it will deform when exposed to moisture for a long time, such as toilets with heavy humidity.
However, we have to know some professional knowledge of plate.
1. The deformation and opening of the plate are caused by moisture content, bonding strength and dip stripping;
2. The fracture of the plate is caused by the transverse static bending strength.
Analysis of factors affecting moisture content of plate
1. Low solid content of adhesive
2. The hot pressing time is short, the hot pressing temperature is low, and the air behind the hot pressing is not timely
3. High moisture content of raw materials
Analysis of factors affecting the bonding strength of plates
1. The moisture content of raw material (veneer) is too high
2. The quality of veneer is poor, the veneer material is different or the pH value of veneer is alkaline
3. The amount of glue is too thin, too little or uneven coating, and the flour quality is poor when mixing
4. Aging time is too long or too short
5. The hot pressing temperature is low, the time is short, the pressure is insufficient or the depressurization process is unreasonable
6. Glue blank spots, veneer pollution and debris
The reason of affecting the dip peeling of plate
1. The glue quality is poor, the viscosity is not enough, and the glue is not uniform.
2. The flatness of substrate material is poor (such as Chinese fir and Malacca core).
3. The surface of the board is greasy and not clean, and the surface coating material is thick.
4. During hot pressing, the glue can not be fully solidified due to low temperature or short time, which leads to poor bonding quality. Before hot pressing, the glue is pre cured due to the long cycle.
Analysis of factors affecting transverse static bending strength
1. Eucalyptus or poplar core board is too thin, and its strength is maintained by pulling force of core board.
2. The thickness of the core plate is enough, but the sanding is uneven, and there is no tension in the heavy sand area.
3. The hot pressing pressure is not enough.
4. The width thickness ratio of the core does not meet the requirements of the standard, and the quality of the board core is poor, such as the flatness of Chinese fir and Malacca core is poor (there is a height difference) or the wood fiber is loose.
5. The glue quality is poor and the coating is uneven.